Context : Magento CE2.2.0
I have to set up the following tax rules:
customer address in | B2C | B2B ----------------------|---------|--------- France | VAT 20% | VAT 20% Euro zone | VAT 20% | VAT 00% Rest of the world | VAT 00% | VAT 00%
The only way I could think of in Magento 2.2 (without messing up with modules) is to - set tax calculation on customer billing address - upload the tax zones in csv
I set up the csv with the required lines:
- one line for france
- 2 lines for euro zone (B2C, B2B)
- one line for any other country
Total is roughtly 270 lines ; Only the first 200 manage to be uploaded in magento. I swapped lines in my csv: confirm that only the first 200 lines are processed.
- how to make magento handle more than 200 tax zones?
- This limit feels arbitrary: is it set as a parameter somewhere?
- is there a way to wildcard the country (I could have only 1 line for "rest of the world)
All suggestions are welcome
EDIT/SOLVED: I had Puerto Rico 'PR' in my csv file. It matters not the position of this line, it jammed the import after 200 lines.
Once removed, the import is processed beyond the 200th line.