I am currently working on a Custom Magento2 Theme.
What I have done:
- Copied all of the vendor/magento/module-theme files to my own module (Named Customod)
- Copied all of the vendor/magento/theme-frontend-blank files to my own theme named TMP
- Replaced all of the namespaces in all files with my own namespaces
- and... IT WORKED, so I edited all the template files and started to customize my theme.
- I followed a tutorial. One step was to run the Magento Upgrade Command from terminal, so I did...
- After that, I refreshed the frontend and was shocked to see that my theme was completely changed and everything was not the way I made it! But the strange thing is that all of the files in my module (.XML, .PHTML, .PHP) are not changed!
So my question is:
What does that UPGRADE command do? And how can I go back to the way it was? (Because all my data and structure is still in the .XML files etc.)