Currently working with HERE Technologies that provides mapping, location-based data, and related services to individuals and companies. It's majorly owned by a consortium of German automotive companies (namely Audi, BMW, and Daimler), whilst other companies also own minority stakes. Its roots date back to U.S.-based Navteq in 1985, which was acquired by Finland-based Nokia in 2007.
I have also worked with India's 1st ticketing aggregator and one of the biggest ticketing portals in the country - BookMyShow and Helpshift which is a Customer Service Platform and In-App Support Software used by firms like Microsoft, Tencent (PubG), Honeywell, WordPress, etc.
- Worked on projects built with React.js, React Native, GraphQL, Apollo Client, Node.js, Express.js, Redux, Ramda.js, Webpack 4, ESLint, Flow, etc.
- Proficient understanding of web markup including HTML5 & CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with pre-processing tools and transpilers like Babel and SASS.
- Familiarity with testing frameworks like Jest, Enzyme, Mocha, Chai, and Sinon.
- An attitude for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient with Git and Gerritt.
- Handy with the shell and automation tools.
- Seasoned in maintaining code quality and organization.