Questions related to the Magento Functional Testing Framework. Use this tag to distinguish from other testing methods in Magento 2.
The Magento Functional Testing Framework (MFTF) aims to replace the Functional Testing Framework in future releases. MFTF improves:
- Traceability for clear logging and reporting capabilities.
- Modularity to run tests based on installed modules and extensions.
- Customizability for existing tests.
- Readability using clear and declarative XML test steps.
- Maintainability based on simple test creation and overall structure.
Official documentation: https://devdocs.magento.com/mftf/docs/introduction.html
Github project: https://github.com/magento/magento2-functional-testing-framework