New answers tagged

1

There can be many default.xml files in your magento site, they will all be collected and merged For your specific case, why don't you try to move this block to the end of the file, it seems like you are trying to move blocks to containers that still don't exist: <move element="top.search" destination="head.col.left" after="...


0

I simply went on the Magento backend in Content -> Widgets -> Add Widget, Type Static Block and in Layout Updates I chose Display on: Specified Page, then CMS Home Page and Before Main Columns, and selected the block. That's it!


0

If you take a step back and try to not specifically understand how this was implemented, but how it is expected to be implemented, I think it's a lot simpler to understand this. When a UI Component is created, it's placed in sort of a "general" display area. If you wanted to output all UI Components within a specific jsLayout node, you would do ...


0

For your requirement, you need to do this things. Create one page with empty layout. Set those page width 100%. Now set this newly created page as homepage.


0

You can try below XML <referenceContainer name="header-wrapper"> <container name="link.login" htmlTag="ul" htmlClass="login-link" before="minicart" /> </referenceContainer> <move element="top.search" destination="header-wrapper" after="logo" /> <...


0

Create your custom.phtml here is the path app/design/frontend/{{YOUR THEME NAME HERE}}/default//Magento_Catalog/templates/custom.phtml After add XML <referenceContainer name="content"> <container name="custom.block" htmlTag="div" htmlClass="custom-block" before="product.info.details">...


0

Now the solution should be from the adding update handle the page layout 1column to the page layout checkout page_layout/checkout.xml <update handle="1column"/>


0

So I was also having this issue, specifically the console error below Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ':' at legacy-build.min.js:1 at Array.map (<anonymous>) at String.evalScripts (legacy-build.min.js:1) at legacy-build.min.js:1 The code causing the issue was this (I have removed client-specific details): <script type="text/x-...


Top 50 recent answers are included