New answers tagged

0

after trying a lot of thing I found the solution, in case you have the same problem than me. I just setEnv the composer variable in .htaccess of the store. Add this line at the top of your MagentoRootfolder/.htaccess file SetEnv COMPOSER_HOME COMPOSER_HOME=~/.composer


0

I think the issue was new added module and its naming conventions. First you need to disable/ remove your new added module. Then delete your generated and cache code folder and run php bin/magento setup:upgrade and php bin/magento setup:di:compile commands. Hope it will fix your issue.


Top 50 recent answers are included