New answers tagged

0

I would recommend this : 1 - Make sure the file path is correct 2 - Make sure all your project file and folders have the goods rights (release path being your magento installation root). find, release_path, "-type d ! -perm 755 -exec chmod 755 {} +" find, release_path, "-type f ! -perm 644 -exec chmod 644 {} +" 3 - You seems to have ...


0

I found we can fix it by rename file auth.json.sample to auth.json then add your key to this file then you can install it over the composer More details: https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.4/install-gde/prereq/connect-auth.html Hope it helps someone!


1

This could be because you're still using Composer 1.x. In this case you will have to upgrade composer to 2.x. However if you're using Magento <2.4.3 version, you will have to download the module and install it in app/code folder. This is because Composer 2.x is only supported by Magento >=2.4.3.


0

You should delete the vendor directory then run composer update


0

First take the backup of your magento and database In composer.json file update "magento/product-community-edition": "2.3.2" to "magento/product-community-edition": "2.4.0" Now run the below command:- bin/php -d memory_limit=-1 vendor/composer/composer/bin/composer update php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/...


0

Your php version is 7.3.20 and required version is 7.2.0 Downgrade your php version to 7.2 run the following commands :- clear sudo apt update sudo apt purge php* sudo apt autoremove sudo apt autoclean clear sudo apt-get install -y php7.2 php7.2-mysql php7.2-bcmath php7.2-gd php7.2-bz2 php7.2-xml php7.2-cli php7.2-common php7.2-intl php7.2-curl php7.2-json ...


0

In your database core_config_data table change the both url web/unsecure/base_url -> http://127.0.0.1:8888/xyz/pub web/secure/base_url -> http://127.0.0.1:8888/xyz/pub Run the following command :- bin/magento se:up bin/magento s:d:c bin/magento s:s:d -f chmod -R 777 var/ generated/


1

I had the same issue and after searching for a while I noticed that my composer.lock file was missing from my project. after adding it back from local history, the issue got fixed.


0

Install elasticsearch first Take a backup of your both Magento files and database Enable maintenance mode bin/magento maintenance:enable composer require magento/composer-root-update-plugin=~1.0 --no-update composer update backup composer.json cp composer.json composer.json.bak remove magento product edition composer remove magento/product-community-...


0

Magento isn't yet ready for Composer 2, so you need to downgrade composer to 1.x: sudo composer self-update --1 and try running the update via the CLI again. Then you can use PHP 7.4 (or 7.3).


0

Try to remove vendor directory and then run composer update command.


Top 50 recent answers are included