I have a very specific question about url rewrites.
Basicly I want an url to do rewriting to a product unindependent of the current store (so it has to be a unique url).
Given is following setup and requirements:
- Add store code to urls: Yes (can not be changed anymore!)
- URLs are unique (this is given and verified)
- Rewrite request url (eg): a_shortcut
- Rewrite target url (eg): catalog/product/view/id/[id]
- URL has to be unique! So for example "a_shortcut" should always redirect to the english store whereas "eine_abkuerzung" should always redirect to the german store
Any ideas on how to solve this problem with switching the store and doing a rewrite at the same time? Any thoughts on that are very welcome!