0

I need to debug the following error but I don't know how. They seems XML related. Is there a way to know where to search?

> 2015-11-19T21:58:55+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: simplexml_load_string():
> Entity: line 126: parser error : Opening and ending tag mismatch:
> action line 121 and reference  in
> /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php
> on line 450 2015-11-19T21:58:55+00:00 ERR (3): Warning:
> simplexml_load_string():         </reference>  in
> /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php
> on line 450 2015-11-19T21:58:55+00:00 ERR (3): Warning:
> simplexml_load_string():                     ^  in
> /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php
> on line 450 2015-11-19T21:58:55+00:00 ERR (3): Warning:
> simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 127: parser error : Opening and
> ending tag mismatch: reference line 120 and customer_account  in
> /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php
> on line 450 2015-11-19T21:58:55+00:00 ERR (3): Warning:
> simplexml_load_string():     </customer_account>  in
> /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php
> on line 450 2015-11-19T21:58:55+00:00 ERR (3): Warning:
> simplexml_load_string():                        ^  in
> /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php
> on line 450 2015-11-19T21:58:55+00:00 ERR (3): Warning:
> simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 137: parser error : Opening and
> ending tag mismatch: customer_account line 119 and layout  in
> /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php
> on line 450 2015-11-19T21:58:55+00:00 ERR (3): Warning:
> simplexml_load_string(): </layout>  in
> /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php
> on line 450 2015-11-19T21:58:55+00:00 ERR (3): Warning:
> simplexml_load_string():          ^  in
> /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php
> on line 450 2015-11-19T21:58:55+00:00 ERR (3): Warning:
> simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 138: parser error : Premature
> end of data in tag layout line 28  in
> /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php
> on line 450 2015-11-19T21:58:55+00:00 ERR (3): Warning:
> simplexml_load_string():   in
> /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php
> on line 450 2015-11-19T21:58:55+00:00 ERR (3): Warning:
> simplexml_load_string(): ^  in
> /app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout/Update.php
> on line 450
0
0

You should check again .xml file in etc and layout folder because it opening and ending tag mismatch.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.