I am not trying to do anything fancy, or change anything, but this is the issue.
I just updated site with SUPEE 6788, and now when I try and filter the orders by the order id, I get Magento error.
Integrity constraint violation: 1052 Column 'increment_id' in where clause is ambiguous.
I updated on test site first, and I have checked and this error didn't happen on the test site.
I last filtered on the live site a few days ago, before I ran the patch and it worked. Now it doesn't.
I have compared the
grid.php files and they are the same as the ones on the test site. I also compared the files that were in the Magento error log, and they seem to be the same too.
I have already tried adding to
'filter_index'=>'main_table.increment_id' and it worked.
But I don't like to edit a core file, and I don't understand why my test site is not showing the same behaviour. The only thing different it has is an older database.