I have installed magento on one of my site but I am not able to login in to the admin of site. Database table 'admin_user' is empty. It give me error:
How can login into admin of site?
What I already did:
- Imported table 'admin_user' from local and inserted data on live database. It didn't work.
- Gone through these links: http://www.crucialwebhost.com/kb/how-to-reset-your-magento-password/, https://wiki.magento.com/display/m1wiki/Resetting+the+admin+Password
- Checked https://magento.stackexchange.com/ questions related to admin login issue.
- I created a database and imported sample data into it.
- Install a fresh magento site and after installing I used database created in 1st step and all these are on same hosting.
- Fresh magento version 220.127.116.11
- Sample data version used 18.104.22.168
- I have to do this because I could not install magento on sample database table.
- Front-end working fine except few images are not displaying but thats not a issue here.
Anyone might have faced such issue or may face sometime. So what are the ways to login to admin of site?