I have uploaded all files to server (aruba.it) and saw below errors when browse the folder to install magento:
Internal server error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at email@example.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log
Other important details:
- Magento works well if i install from scriptaculas.
- But if i upload files from local then i get " Internal Server Error".
- I have checked these links: With .htaccess file Server Gives error "500 : internal server error", https://minhnvt1.wordpress.com/2013/08/19/magento-solved-internal-server-error-500-error/. so dont suggest these.
- magento version: 18.104.22.168
- I tried by removing .htaccess too but that also didnt work.
It seems to be basic question but It wasted a lot of time before i posted question here.
This question will solve the pain of few developers who are facing challenges from aruba like hostings. Aruba ranks in top 10 in italy.