In the official documentation it says Varnish is supported out of the box and there should be an option to generate a VCL file compatible with Varnish 3 and Varnish 4. I can't find this using the admin panel or CLI. Has anyone tried to use this feature?
- Log in to the Magento Admin as an administrator.
- Click STORES > Configuration > ADVANCED > System > Full Page Cache
- From the Caching Application list, click Varnish Caching
- Enter a value in the TTL for public content field.
- Expand Varnish Configuration and enter the following information:
- Click Save Config.
- Click one of the export buttons to create a
default.vclyou can use with Varnish.