I have a problem with discount codes and taxes, I just cannot get it to result in the correct values.
- I have a tax of 25% on my site.
- The tax is already applied to the price of the products.
- I have a product in my basket worth 120
- I have a 30% discount code
I have now tried every combination possible to have this outcome, but no matter which settings I pair together, one of the values is wrong.
The closest I can come is through:
- Apply Customer Tax: Before Discount
- Apply Discount on Prices: Excluding Tax
This combination provides the wrong discount value in frontend, but it is purely cosmetic as the calculations and the total are done correctly:
This approach however does not work with fixed discount values.
Is there something I am missing? What can I do?