I have a new website that is running Magento 18.104.22.168.
When you search in the search bar for say "totem" nothing pulls up, instead it says no results can be found. I know there are results, but if you search specifically by the SKU like "tn truth-1" than a product will show up.
This was happening before I installed the search with the drop down.
Debugging Steps I have taken:
- Clear Cache
- Re-Index Site
- Went to System > Configuration > Catalog > Catalog Search and set Search Type to Combine (Like and Fulltext)
- Re-indexed Site
- Cleared Cache
- Installed Searchanise http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/searchanise-connector-add-on-2652.html
- Check var/report - Nothing
- Checked the logs and there is nothing
- Went to stock theme and all plugins disabled
At this point I am not sure what else to do, I would love to give you code example, but I am afraid those won't help because there is no custom coding with the search, especially seeing that it didn't work when I put everything to stock Magento and no plugins.
If you need code or a stack trace, just let me know and I would be happy to get those to you if you tell me what files and how to make the stack trace since nothing is logging right now.