Stack Exchange Network
Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers.
Visit Stack Exchange
Magento Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for users of the Magento e-Commerce platform. It only takes a minute to sign up.
Sign up to join this community
Anybody can ask a question
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
I have to implement a 'Gift Wrap Order' at shopping cart page.
- If the sub-total is less than $50 it will charge a $5 for wrap.
- and if the sub-total is $50 or higher 'Gift Wrap' is free of charge.
- This option is available on shopping cart page.
- Above calculation is for order subtotal.
- No special wrapping paper selection needed just this check box.
- If this option is enabled by the customer, it should notify with the order.
Can these requirements implement? If so can you suggest or guide me how to do it?
asked Jul 2, 2015 at 17:47
2111 silver badge44 bronze badges
In the admin, Go to Sale > Gift Wrapping
Select Add Gift Wrapping
Create a name for the wrapping, add price, upload image
answered Jul 2, 2015 at 18:27