Recently i have imported a good number of categories. But now whenever i go to the manage categories in the backend panel, it loads the page extremely slow.
It takes about 20-30 seconds to load the manage categories page, and about the same time when clicking on a desired category for it to load it's data or adding a new category.
Tried so far:
- Reindex all the data
- Made sure the server is well configured(memory,caching,ini,msql etc.)
- Tried the compiler
- Used the magento repair database tool to see if it gave any errors(none)
- Tried the same setup on a highend localhost server (without any plugins/extensions)
But the problem persists.
- About 250.000 different products
- About 1.2 million product-category relations
- About 200.000 different categories
- On a reliable and fast VPS server with a decent host (no cheap out of the box solution)
- Running on Nginx
- Flat catalog/products both enabled
Here's an output of magento's profiler on the manage categories page:
I'm not a pro so the only thing what gets my attention is the time and cnt values of mage, tree.phtml and catalog_Category_tree_ismovable. But i'm not sure what to do with this info.
If anyone knows an idea, can point me in the right direction or anything else helpful i would be very grateful!
If any information is missing from this post i'll be glad to add it if asked for.