There has been some write-up on StackExchange yet. but i cannot seem to fix it. My magento transactional e-mail are not sending. While when i manually press "sent email" in the back-end it sends my emails without any problem.
Here some specific information about this installation
- Running Magento 126.96.36.199
- Running Mandrill Ebizmarts plugin
- Running Aoe_Scheduler and heartbeat is running
- Checked Exception.log no errors
- Checked System.log no errors
- Checked Mandrill.log and the manual emails are logged. further no errors.
- I have not disabled email communications in config.
- All settings double checked.
Really have no clue anymore.
Ok what i have noticed, the cron stays empty when creating orders. still all logs dont show any errors. while if there are any errors it will show them. So the CronJob stays empty!