I'm testing Magento EE 1.14.1 using the RWD theme (rwd/default) and have come across the following problem.
- I've created a very simple banner which is just plain text. It is not associated with a promotion or a segment.
- To preview I've inserted the banner into a standard CMS page using
the insert widget tool and then the rotating banner method (set to show all banners at once). I've assigned the banner to this.
- Caching is turned off so no need to flush.
- When I go to view the page on the frontend the banner is not displayed.
- If I change the theme back to the original enterprise/default and view the page the banner displays.
I've also tried viewing the banner using the widget with a layout position (multiple layout positions) but to no avail.
Is anyone aware of anything I am doing wrong? Has anyone else come across this problem or able to replicate it. I've tried on two instances of EE and the problem happens on both.
Is this a bug or an error on my part? and if anyone has a solution I would be very grateful.