I have created shopping cart rules on my site. Let me explain in detail:
- My first rule is "Buy product A with 3 e-liquids and get 15 off" having highest priority.
- Second rule is "Buy product B with 1 e-liquids and get 10 off" having medium priority
- Third rule is "Buy 3 e-liquids and get 5 off" having low priority.
Now my basket has "Product A+ Product B + 4 e-liquids"
In this condition, all 3 rules are applying. All rules fulfill their condition. But I don't want it like this.
What I want is, in this condition only the first rule should apply and it should work like this:
- Rule 1 have high priority so it will be apply on product A.
- Now remaining product in the basket are product B and 1 e-liquids.
- So second rule will be apply on remaining basket ("product B and 1 e-liquids") but condition for 2nd rule is not fulfill.
So, Only rule 1 will apply.