Magento 1.6 settings with
paypal is not working at all. I am trying to setup
Website Payments Standard however its not working. Its taking me to https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/home instead of the Payment page (similar is the issue without sandbox, i.e. with live).
here is what is already done:
- I have setup the developer's account at the new https://developer.paypal.com
- created sellers and buyers test accounts there
- setup seller's needed basic info at https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/ (such as Page Style and IPN)..
- enabled mage_paypal at magento admin
- enabled 'Website Payments Standard' at Paypal section at magento admin and setup all the relevant settings as needed.
Now, I can see the paypal payment option at the checkout page (onepage), but when I click on "Place order" at Order Review section, it takes me to the black page and says that its redirecting me to paypal... then it takes me to https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/home instead of payment page.
I think this is due to new changes in Paypal system and also due to the magento system because we have used paypal standard so many times on regular custom websites but never seen this....
[UPDATES] Here is the form on the redirect page:
<form action="https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/webscr" id="paypal_standard_checkout" name="paypal_standard_checkout" method="POST"> <input name="form_key" type="hidden" value="**********" /> </form>
As you can see, it not the regular form of paypal we are used to.... So either its an issue with magento, or maybe its suppose to be like this....
Can anyone tell me what to do?