I have a VM testing Magento. Configuration is classic LAMP. Everything works fine but I discovered a big issue in running Magento. F5 flood.
1) Visit any page you want.
2) Keep F5 key pressed. Page refreshes in not time.
3) After a few seconds you will get "There has been an error processing your request" title page having content:
There has been an error processing your request Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons. Error log record number: 535430423605
4) Continue keeping F5 pressed. You can see log number changes. Do this for 2 minutes at least.
5) Go to magento installation forlder then /var/report. You will see tons of logs. All of them telling you "User admin already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections"
1) The number of logs is huge. Same IP, session, same user, why tons of logs? Just one should be fine!
2) Size space for every log file is around 3k. In 60 seconds I could get 20M occupied with the logs. Imagine someone who will continue for 1 day how big will become the size of report folder.
1) Is there any option in Magento to prevent such of abuse from reloading a page and not generating tons of reports or even the report page? Like making the visitor you have a cache server or load balancing because he can keep 5 minutes F5 and when he release the key everything loads as normal. Having just one report and other page then the one with error report and seeing lots of new error report is not normal, this really push to abuse a visitor seeing something like that.
2) What is the best way to get rid off this situation, generation error report situation, this ugly page?