After migrating magento I've encountered weird errors.
- On the bottom of my product page there is a 404 error. Nevertheless, all content is showing above and everything other works fine.
- There is another error when I access some page in main menu, from product page, then there is prefix added to the url nameofthecategory/nameofthepage.html and I get also 404.
I've managed to solve this second error by turning off urls for categories path, so the link format now is nameoftheshop.com/nameoftheproduct.html
However error number one stays. I tried:
- Clearing cache
- Deleting and reaploading .htaccess to the root folder of magento installation
- Checked catalog.xml for product view layout, also checked view.phtml
- Checked base url in the database on that two places
- Checked product sufixes
- Adding index.php in front of product url does not change anything
Any ideas? Im struggling with this for 3 days now..