Our catalog search result page has stopped working, it's just a blank page now (almost). Were not sure when or how this happened. We have the Smartwave Porto Theme installed, and they say the catalog search module is standard Magento, and not related to the theme.
- There are no errors in var/log/* files.
- All layout files are identical on the server and in the downloaded original Porto and Magento packages.
- All modules are enabled.
- We have run php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- We have run php bin/magento cache:flush
- We have compared all files in vendor/magento/module-catalog-search with Magento original files.
- We have compared all files in app/design/frontend/Smartwave/porto/Magento_CatalogSearch with Port original files.
Small change found when editing layout file If we change from 1column to 2columns-right in app\design\frontend\Smartwave\porto\Magento_CatalogSearch\layout\catalogsearch_result_index.xml the text "Filtrera" appears on the white blank page (see image above).
Anyone have the slightest idea what could cause this?