Price is overwritten in the product detail page to 0.00 for non-English/United States locale options.
I tried to find a solution to solve this problem but found nothing on the forum. There are several discussions but no real solution that works. It's really annoying because I can't move forward in my project. I'm stuck with this problem. I would like to know if other people who have encountered the same problem have found a solution? I will try to give you as much information as possible so that you can reproduce the case and see how it goes.
I am using version 2.4.3-p1 I have managed cloud hosting.
I have installed magento with SSH commands.
composer2 create-project --repository-url=https://repo.magento.com/ magento/project-community-edition /home/clients/.../sites/my_project/
/home/clients/.../sites/my_project/bin/magento setup:install --base-url=http://my_project/ --db-host=localhost
during the installation a message caught my eye:
Module 'Magento_CmsUrlRewriteGraphQl': Module 'Magento_CompareListGraphQl': Module 'Magento_ComposerRootUpdatePlugin': Running data recurring...Web Setup Wizard installation of "magento/composer-root-update-plugin" failed; unable to load /home/clients/..../composer.json.
Module 'Magento_User': Magento_Payment' module: Module 'Magento_Sales':
I get the same message when I try to update
when I try to update the composer I get
~$ composer2 update Composer could not find a composer.json file in /home/clients/ee24eb9be927c7947ffd34f7e06c2e2e To initialize a project, please create a composer.json file as described in the https://getcomposer.org/ "Getting Started" section
I don't know if all these problems are related to each other.
Some help would be really welcome. If someone has a solution or ideas about the origin of the problem.
Thanks to all! :)