Magento 2.4.2-p1 Smartwave Porto theme extensions from Amasty
I've manually duplicated our 2nd website because of problems we were having (as can be seen here: 'Unique constraint violation found' - when updating existing orders )
I have done the following:
- set up a new website, store and store front
- connected the new website to the existing categories (from the old 2nd website)
- I've gone through the products and added them to the new website
- I've added the new website/store/storefront to the appropriate CMS pages and blocks
- I've added extension configuration to include the new website
Then I've done a test order and:
The great news is - I don't have the same problem with updating orders which I had on the old website (as referenced above)
there are, however, 2 problems:
1. The websites do not share the same customer information (login info etc.)
2. I get the following Error after submitting an Order:
Invalid Form Key. Please refresh the page.
(the order is submitted but the Error comes up which will annoy customers)
How to resolve #1 and #2 above?
UPDATED on November 23rd, 2021:
What I want to do is the following:
I have these websites in the same Magento install:
- website 0
- website 1
- website 2
- website 3
- website 4
- website 5
I want to share customer information only between store 2 and 5. Would I be able to use this Export/re-import process?
-> System -> Data Transfer -> Export -> select website 2 in the 'Associated to Website' drop-down here:
Then Import this into website 5? Would this work?
I have tried the Customer Export and re-import as stated above but it does not appear to be working. Would anyone know why that might be? I have documented that in more detail here: