Steps to reproduce
- Create a Simple Product
- Set the "Minimum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart" for that Simple Product e.g. to 5
- Create a Bundle Product
- Add the Simple Product to an Option of the Bundle Product
- Open the Bundle Product on Frontend
- Select the Simple Product and set the desired quantity below the defined "Minimum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart" (e.g. < 5)
- Try to add the Bundle Product to the Shopping Cart
Expected result The Bundle Product will be successfully added to the Shopping Cart even when the quantity of the Simple Product is below the defined "Minimum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart".
Actual result The Bundle Product can not be added to the Shopping Cart, the page refreshes and the error message "The fewest you may purchase is %1." is shown.