For some reason my category structure on the frontend and admin panel show different results. Check image below:
On the frontend my category "DATORER" have 4 subcategories but in the admin panel I only have 2 active subcategories.
I'm importing the products and category structure from a system called IcePim and one thing to be noted is that the frontend are displaying the correct category structure I've set up in IcePim while it's being displayed wrong from the Admin panel.
Is there something I have missed to why they show different results?
I have run tried
- rm -rf var/di var/generation
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php bin/magento indexer:reindex
- optimze database