- The issue is reproducible in EE 2.3.3.
- There are no dependencies modules. Verified in 2.3.3 with sample data.
- Verified in the UAT environment with an existing client environment. The issue is reproducible.
Steps to reproduce (*)
Product attribute creation:
Created a product attribute named "Test" as a Global attribute with type as "Text Filed", scope "Global".
Creating a Related Product Rule:
- Open Magento admin, and navigate to Marketing->Promotions->Related Product Rules
- Click on Add Rule
- Provide the information like below
Tab: Rule Information
1. Rule Name like "Testing" 2. Status like "Active" 3. Apply to "Related Products" 4. From "07/1/2020"
Tab: Products to Match
If All of these conditions are True 1. "Test" (product attribute) **is** MAGT2NA_Test3
Tab: Products to display
If All of these conditions are True 1. "Test" (product attribute) **is one of Constant Value** 24-MB02,701644329389M
Click on Save or Save & Continue Edit
Expected result (*)
The rule should apply for product "MAGT2NA_Test3", and the corresponding products 24-MB02, 701644329389M should display as related products.
Actual result (*)
The products (24-MB02,701644329389M) are not displaying in related products for "MAGT2NA_Test3" on the PDP page.
The product is displaying as a "Related product" when we assign only one product in the Product to the display tab instead of two with comma-separated.