I have a online store in Magento 2.2.3 with i18n stores. In menu i create new Catalog Category with name: Contacts, Contactos and Contacts in order EN, PT and FR. I configure this category to redirect for url key
bs_cogito_1 and i have one xml with name
contact_inxex_index.html in this file i make a reference to personalized block contact-info.
<referenceContainer name="col.right.sidebar"> <container name="contact.info" as="contact_info" htmlTag="div" htmlClass="contact-info"> <block class="Magento\Cms\Block\Block" name="contact-info"> <arguments> <argument name="block_id" xsi:type="string">contact-info</argument> </arguments> </block> </container> </referenceContainer>
I have these blocks for three languages. Check bellow.
And in configuration path Stores > Configuration > Catalog > Catalog > Search engine optimizations i removed .html from url, clear cache and flush cache, reindex all and rebuild static content.
configuration path Stores > Configuration > General > Contacts i enable Contact us.
this already worked, but only for the portuguese language in the url /contact, french and portuguese directed to contacts.html, when I edited the URL Key to
contact the menus of all language direct to /contact, but all content is gone.
thought that the contact stop in the url was reserved and always pointed to the xml file