Yesterday I messed something up on my Magento installation. A plugin destroyed the test environment, so I've decided to reïnstall the test environment.
I got the back-up database from our working live site, as well as the map structure.
Put everything in place in the local HtDocs folder and changed the database url's and the local.xms file to the appropriate parameters.
Everything seems to work, however when I go to the back-end and log in... it just refreshes and does nothing.
I have read a lot about restoring cookies and editing the varien file.
However, this does not work.
So far I've tried:
It doesn't seem to work, the front end works fine.