This error has been eating my head since 2 days! I have searched the entire internet!
I have a Magento store (22.214.171.124) with 1 website, 1 store and 2 storeviews.
First store view code is
Second store view code is
Everything works fine until I rename (change) the StoreView to something else.
I renamed the storeview code to
my_cz_en, and frontend gives
I have checked my
.htaccess files, there is no store called explicitly.
I tried running the new store forecefully by using the following in index.php
$mageRunCode = "my_cz_en"; $mageRunType = "store"; Mage::run($mageRunCode, $mageRunType);
But still same
I also ran a search on my entire database with the old storeview code (my_uk_en) and there was no matches.
The storeview is assigned to a CMS homepage as well. The setting
Add Store Code to URL is disabled.
Reindex Done. Cache Disabled
Inspite of all these I don't understand why I am getting