I would like to have suggestions what a good approach might be for below scenario.
Our client has:
- an external system with product prices in it
- the catalog has ~ 50k products
- product prices differ from client to client
- there is almost no overlap in prices (so each product price is unique for each customer)
- prices are managed in the external system
- prices can change daily
- customers are managed from the external system (and are allready synced with Magento 2)
- the products are already present in Magento 2
What is the best way to load prices in to Magento? Normally I would say a cronjob which syncs prices into the system. But the problem is Magento doesn't support different product prices for each customer.
What would be a good way to solve this issue in terms of design/architecture.