I want to setup magento 2 instance with below requirements in Magento 2.3 CE
1) Multiple countries option with country switcher
- UAE/Dubai (default)
- KSA/Saudi Arabia (This will further have below regions)
- KSA Dammam
- KSA Jeddah
- KSA Riyadh
2) Multiple languages with language switcher
- English (default)
3) Multiple currency
- AED (default)
4) Catalog different for each country, but there may be few common products
5) Catalog data will be uploaded for each language
6) Inventory will not be shared among countries
7) Customers will be shared across countries
8) URL should be as below
9) If customers are shared, how will the cart and order process behave if the catalog is different in different countries
10) Auto redirection to country website with GeoIP redirection
With a bit of research I found that we can create multi website with same domain by creating a subfolder under root directory. Below are some of the links:
Magento 2: How to configure Nginx to use multiple websites with sub-folder - It is giving 404 error for category, product pages
But I doubt if all the above requirements can be achieved?
Can this be achieved with multi-website OR multi-store configurations?
Kindly suggest the best approach possible and if above can be achieved with some 3rd party modules.