one of our contact forms is not sending (or at least the email is not arriving). I googled this out, but to no avail.
We have the following set-up.
- 1 installation, 2 domains
- 1 domain setup as alias and using htaccess to set store flag
- 1 contact form CMS page used for both stores
- store 1 is sending from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com, set in contacts under config
- store 2 is sending from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com, set in contacts under config
Store 1 emails are arriving. Store 2 emails not.
- We changed the Store 2 recipient email to a gmail. And this works!!!
And to make it even more complex
- The order confirmation emails are being sent (to info@)