With the upgrade to Magento ver. 2.3.3, there are some major changes to the inventory system which are great, however, I use an external ERP system to manage my stock levels are they are causing issues with products becoming out of stock.
I have a big issue with the "Reservations" and "Salable Quantity" features. As I use an external system to manage my stock, they become redundant to me and I would like to disable them (unless you provide me with a more effective solution).
My issue looks as follows:
- I have 2 products of SKU-A
- Customer buys 1 product SKU-A
- The stock for SKU-A is Stock=2 | Salable Quantity = 1 (1 reserved)
- My ERP system sends a stock update (There is only 1 item of SKU-A as a customer just purchased one.)
- The stock for SKU-A is now Stock=1 | Salable Quantity=0 (1 reserved)
- Item is out-of-stock
Can anyone think of a good solution to the above problem?