I'm in live, need to upgrade Magento 2.3.1 to 2.3.3. Please let me know, how to upgrade this version without any disturbance of my website.
Please take your database & code backup first after that performs an update task.
Connect Your SSH and then go to your project root and run below command
composer require magento/product-community-edition 2.3.3 --no-update
After that run
Once this command execution is completed run reindexer and cache command.
You can read detail info here: https://www.mageplaza.com/devdocs/upgrade-magento-2.html
above steps working fine, otherwise follow these step by step (Manually):
cp composer.json composer.json.bak cp composer.lock composer.lock.bak Update in Composer.json -> 2.3.1 to 2.3.3 and changes in Composer.lock (2.3.1 -> 2.3.3) php bin/magento maintenance:status php bin/magento maintenance:enable 3) composer update 4) rm -rf var/ pub/static/ generated/* 5) php bin/magento setup:upgrade 6) php bin/magento setup:di:compile 6) php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f 8) php bin/magento cache:clean 9) php bin/magento cache:flush 10) php bin/magento indexer:reindex php bin/magento maintenance:disable
Hope this will help.
First backup from all of your data
- Log in to the Magento Admin as administrator.
- Navigate System > Tools > Web Setup Wizard.
- Click System Configuration.
Check your authentication keys in the provided fields if possible. Below is an example if you have already entered your keys.
- Click Save Config.
- Click System Upgrade.
Then, you need Magento to check the readiness. If you want to add other components, simply click Yes.
- After that, you are ready to upgrade to Magento 2.3. Select versions to upgrade.
Or Try the CLI update process:
- On your terminal go into magento root folder.
- Set magento 2 under maintenance mode.
php bin/magento maintenance:enable
- Search for the correct and latest magento 2 version
composer show magento/product-community-edition 2.3.* --all | grep -m 1 versions
- Force your composer to use the latest version
composer require magento/product-community-edition=2.3.3 --no-update
- Update your magento 2 installation
- After successful update Upgrade magento and compile
php bin/magento setup:upgrade bin/magento setup:di:compile
- Disable maintenance mode and you are ready to check the correct version
php bin/magento maintenance:disable