I'm moving my site from cloudways to local. I used git to push everything to github, cloned it locally, brought the files into xampp, ran composer install, changed the urls in core_config_data to use localhost, and tried to open the site. I change the line in validator.php to make the slashes work on Windows.
When I look at the site, a huge mess comes up. When I look at my css urls, they all have a version thrown in
How can I make this work?
I'm including my .gitignore file to see if I'm not pushing enough
# Metadata /.buildpath /.cache /.metadata /.project /.settings atlassian* /nbproject /sitemap /.idea /.gitattributes # Magento specific configuration /app/.htaccess /app/bootstrap.php /app/autoload.php /app/functions.php /app/etc/di.xml /app/etc/vendor_path.php /app/etc/NonComposerComponentRegistration.php # Files re-generated through composer /CHANGELOG.md /CONTRIBUTING.md /COPYING.txt /ISSUE_TEMPLATE.md /LICENSE_AFL.txt /LICENSE.txt /Gruntfile.js.sample /nginx.conf.sample /package.json.sample /php.ini.sample /vendor/* /bin/* /dev/* /lib/* /pub/* /setup/* /var/* # Excludes (or a better alternative might be to symlink this to shared folders !/pub/media/catalog !/pub/media/porto !/pub/media/downloadable !/var/composer_home