i have a Tracking script and i can't really fill out every detail as it needed.
This is how far i get, but i can't really programm PHP or know the full Magento Documentation to find what i need.
Here a description of the Vales and it's meaning:
- pg_pangora: merchant_id is mine id at the provider(i can fill that out ;) )
- pg_order_id: the OrderId, i think i will fill that out with that script.
- pg_cart_size: The amount of all bought Articles.
- pg_cart_value: The end Price without Taxes. A decimal separator must be a point.
- pg_currency: Is the ISO 4217 Value of the currency. In my case it will be EUR.
- pg_customer_flag: new or old for a new Customer or a Customer which already bought something bevor.
- pg_product_id:The Single Product ID or a comma separated list of the ID's of the bought Products. Example: '2342,4534,432'
- pg_product_name: A Single Product name or a comma separated list of the names of the Products. Example: 'product1,product2,product4'
- pg_product_price: A Single product price a comma separated list of the prices of the products. Example '9.99,24.90,17.80'
- pg_product_units: The amount of every product in the Order separated with comma. Example '3,1,1'
It would be very nice if someone could help me out.