I have migrated data from magento 1 to magento 2.
I am searching product name:
4.0ct Round Morganite Diamond Engagement Ring Bridal Set 14k White Gold then it is showing lots of products on result page and searches product is not first. it is showing after many products.
When I have changed
search_request.xml file and changed the
clause="must" instead of
"Should" in the XML.
Now, product is showing in autosuggestion but there is no results on the page.
If I removed number from starting of product name i.e.
ct Round Morganite Diamond Engagement Ring Bridal Set 14k White Gold
The product is showing now on result page if I removed number from the starting of name
If I am searching product via SKU, it is working fine.
As I have checked, this issue only in migrated site. It is working in default magento 2.3