So here is a strange thing: we uploaded a few thousand products but some products refused to show up in the front end. All products were enabled and had stock inventory. I reindexed a dozen times, cleared cache, tried everything. The products acted like they weren’t enabled, even trying to open them with the url address didn’t work. I finally managed to resolve the issue by disabling, saving and then re-enabling them. With this the products did show up as out of stock products. I changed the quantity, saved and voila the product was there.
Question is: did anybody face this issue and what should I do, because I can’t go over 8000 products enabling them one by one and setting the quantities manually.
Running magento 2.3.1