I can't figure out how I can create a complicated cart discount rule I need and if it can be done.
Conditions for customers should be:
- One specific brand called "Xbrand"
- If customer add 2 products from "Xbrand" gets 10% discount
- If a customer add more than 2 products from "Xbrand" gets 15% discount
- Rule must be applied only to products from "Xbrand"
- Must work if customer combines the "Xbrand" products with products from different brands
What I have done. I managed to solve first 3 steps with creating two different rules for cart. One for 2 products with 10% discount and one for more than 2 products with 15% discount.
My problem is when a customer combines "Xbrand" products with products from other brands. There my rules don't work.
My rule now is:
If ALL of these conditions are TRUE :
If an item is FOUND in the cart with ALL of these conditions true:
Brand Name is Xbrand
Total Items Quantity is 2
Get 10% discount. This works.
But if a customer add there a product from different brand rule breaks and don't give discount
Any help will be appreciated.