I think I found a bug in how Magento 2 calculates shipping cost and I was wondering if anyone came across this issue and found a solution. Here's the breakdown:
Steps to reproduce error:
- Add products to cart to amount to 2500+ baht
- Check out, use/add shipping address in one of Provinces specified by Cart Price rule. (ie. Bangkok). Table shipping price displays 0 Baht.
- Continue with check out. On Review and Payments page click to Edit the shipping address.
- Change Province to another, not included in the Cart Price rule condition.
- Shipping Price should updates to price based on order total weight. Instead lowest shipping price set in a table is displayed (as if weight = 0kg).
If I disable the Cart Price rule, then the shipping calculates correctly.
Anyone else had issues with this?