Products are visible only on the search page, but not available on the category page.
Set the required product's visibility to
catalog, search and reindex the indexes using the following command ;
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
The checklist for whether items are in stock follows :
- The products must be Visible in Catalog.
- The products must be Enabled.
- Product must have a stock Quantity.
- The product must be set to In Stock.
- If the product is set not to track stock, it still has to have a stock Quantity and be set to In Stock.
- The product must be assigned to the target Category.
- If using multi-website mode (or if you imported the products through Data Flow), the products must be assigned to the target Website.
- You must refresh your Cache /Indices, just to make sure.