i hope someone can help me. Base image is not showing when I choose the product, but small and thumbnail works fine.This happened after I imported products again but with the Default attribute (I updated the products with just default attribute). It´s not even working if I create a product manually and browsing the image. I have tried the following things:
- 1- reindex, static content deployment, flush and clean cache, etc...
2- give permission to pub/media folder
- run the command php bin/magento catalog:images:resize
- Check that Default attribute is ok and enabled.
- Unchecked base image from product and check it again.
- check in the db table catalog_product_entity_media_gallery; that the image path was ok.
- imported many test products with images in pub/media/import
There are 2 weird things here:
- Only in base image it´s not showing anything, but I can even see the image URL and the image itself if I use inspect element in the area of the base image.
- If I add an additional image it shows both, base and additional image in an incorrect size, but I don´t want to add additional images. This is how it looks like.
Thanks a lot!