- The website must run on a public web server.
- The domain must have a valid security (SSL) certificate.
- Magento must have been installed or upgraded successfully without error.
- In the Magento configuration, the Base URL (Secure) setting for the store view must point to the secure URL. For example https://yourdomain.com
- In the Magento configuration, Use Secure URLs on Storefront, and Use Secure URLs in Admin must be set to “Yes.”
- Make sure that Magento crontab is created and cron jobs are running on the installed server.
If you get a 404 “Page Not Found” message, verify that your store meets the requirements for Advanced Reporting. Then, follow the instructions to verify that the integration is installed.
Verify that the Integration is Active
On the Admin menu, choose
System > Extensions > Integration
Verify that the Magento Analytics user integration appears in the list, and that the Status is “Active.”
To reestablish the user, click Reauthorize. Then, do the following
This error comes from the below path.
public function getUrl() and debug.
In my case, I got a solution after debugging this function.
I hope it helps!