Placed an order with an incorrect VAT number, which then allowed me to submit my order as a Non-Vat customer.

Is there any way to now change that order to a VAT customer and submit a new invoice with the tax amount that there should be?

1 Answer 1


No. You will have to fudge the figures in the database unfortunately. Once the numbers are fixed you can generate a new invoice off these though.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.