Got an issue with displaying the products in frontend although they all can be seen in backend. Products also can't be searched but can be accessed via url e.g.
example.com/catalog/product/view/id/111769 so the product page works.
Things I've done so far:
- Cleared Cached
- Re-indexed everything
- Remove/Re-added products to the same category
- Removed/Reimported the products
- Made sure the products are enabled
- Made sure the items are in stock
- Made sure the inventory qty is more than 0
- Made sure the product visibility is set to "Catalog, Search"
- Made sure the products are assigned to website
- Disabled all custom modules
- Changed the custom theme to luma
- Upgraded Magento to 2.3.1
- Looked through magento, apache, mysql logs
Do you have an idea what the problem could be or what else could I try?
Figured out that records in
catalog_product_index_eav are not being generated and when I add the product record there manually it shows up in frontend.
Does someone has any idea how I could fix this?