Today automatically added two admins to my site?
Is my site hacked?
What should I do to fix this bug?
- First of all, remove the new admin users and change the password for the main admin user (and other admin users if there are any)
- Change the password of MySQL and update it in the app/etc/local.xml file.
- Change the password for the hosting panel and the MySQL management tool.
- Scan your store for the security patches (with the help of https://www.magereport.com/) and install if any patch is missing from the store.
- Magento provides a scan facility for stores to help the merchants keep their websites safe. Register yourself on https://magento.com/security and scan your website.
Note: Don't share your secret credentials over a non-secure medium and change them regularly.
I hope it would help.
If you've got this problem, be sure to install the 8788 patch or update your shop.
This patch prevents attackers to create an admin account and execute code