I am using magento 2.3.1.
I am having this strange issue only in admin>customer grid
No matter which column I choose to sort the results are always the same.
It happens only in this grid.
What I tried:
- reindex all indexers, several times
- checked Redis conf, removed, reinstalled again
- Checked Opcache settings, disabled and enabled back
- Used nginx standalone, used Nginx as proxy pass with Apache
- Reboot server several time
- Magento caches are disabled, recleared several times, recopliled and redeploy
- Cleared ui_bookmark table
Nothing from these helped. The only thing I noticed is that on local server with apache only it works with no problem.
Also when this started, when I tried to install a new module, although module was istalled fine, upgraded and compiled when I went to admin I couldn't find it anywhere.
Again in local wasn't this problem. I think that these two are related.
After making some operations to server and needed to restart all services like Nginx, php-fpm, Redis, varnish, elastic magento customer grid started to work fine again.
But after working in admin about 2 days again the customer grid isn't sorting.
I am sure that is definitely some cache problem....Something is caching this particular grid....I am using Redis 5. Maybe I switch to 4?
Any help or ideas will be appreciated!
http://example.com/admin/mui/bookmark/save/key/cebf3f2d676c37e2259d0e4964b2d5daf27620c32e8010e7e255929dd375cb05/?isAjax=trueGET and POST. These only the first time I press in column sort....If I press again I get no data in network.